• A very strange addiction: Woman can’t stop sniffing and chewing urine-soaked nappies

    If you’re struggling to break free from a coffee-fuelled caffeine boost in the morning, spare a thought for this young woman.
    Keyshia from Queens, New York, has become addicted to sniffing and chewing on urine-soaked diapers and says ‘the more pee the better’.


    The 22-year-old hoards dirty nappies from both friends and strangers and takes them with her everywhere she goes.
    ‘I love it, it just tastes amazing. I have one when I’m cooking in the kitchen, I have one in my drawers, I have one when I’m sleeping, I keep some in my trunk, I keep some in my pocket book ,’ she explains enthusiastically.
    ‘You know when you’re walking into a room and you smell a strong smell like food and you kind of taste it? That’s what it’s like.
    ‘The heavier ones that have more pee smell better.’

  • 6 comments :

    1. Dirty bitch WTF?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Why would people save them for her suck on your own diapers!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Wtf thats just strange and very sick dirty bitch needs to get a fukin life and some help

      ReplyDelete
    4. I ain't no saint I'm not going to ridicule her for this I used to if someone dropped probably out of their baby stroller A Diaper I'd pick it up if clean I'd just carry it if It were soaked with pee I'd act like I'm throwing it away stash it in my pocket and hurry to get home I'd go through ppls trash for diapers urine filled that'd fit me I now accept that i need diapers for life I always wore but wasn't as open admitting me and her We'd make a gr8 Couple and once she had the baby well I'm a For life baby Shed have that would let her have my diapers and if She decided against Potty training there's about 18 years of Pee diapers or pull ups from her expected baby It's a no brainer she should be with me not that Jerk Fiancé who can't accept this Fetish of hers which I sympathize with cause mine isnt that much different I when I was getting them for trash sat out or off streets period I did sniff them to determine whether they've been peed or messed and I never made a mistake I always could count on my nose to get me another Urine filled dirty diapers

      ReplyDelete

    Copyright @ 2017 Did 1 Know .