• IF A MAN TAKES PREGNANCY TEST AND IT’S POSITIVE THAT MEANS….

    This picture terrifies me. I do not want to see two lines never. What kind of human being has decided to share this terrible information. I won’t be able to sleep now. I feel the urge to go and buy some tests. At the same time I’m not sure I have the guts to make one. Like pregnancy tests weren’t terrible before.


  • 8 comments :

    1. Omg really?? You tried it

      ReplyDelete
    2. Ha ha ha ha. This is rubbish. All men that do this test will get a positive result..... Cancer or not. Lolololol

      ReplyDelete
    3. how do u test it on men??i mean where do we put in dat test kit??

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You realise you don't "put in dat test kit" anywhere, you just pee on a strip. Due to your poor grammar i take it you didn't go to school much.

        Delete
      2. Thick as pig sh1t

        Delete
    4. You Pee onto it. You reAIIy that dumb.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thick Twat! Lol.

      ReplyDelete

    Copyright @ 2017 Did 1 Know .